Beaver Creek Properties & Realty LLC
Property Policies & Rules
***VERY IMPORTANT: Upon Check-in, the guest is required to report any issues or problems with the property they have rented in order to avoid being charged for damages resulting from the past guest and to help us with keeping the property in it`s best possible condition.***
• All quotes are in US Dollars.
• Whenever you book a rental unit, you must pay in full at the time of booking.
• We accept most major credit cards.
Company Cancellation Policy
1) If you cancel 30 or more days prior to arrival, your payment will be returned in full.
2) Cancellation 29-14 days prior to arrival, your payment will be returned minus a 6% cancel fee.
3) Cancellation of 13-0 days prior to arrival forfeits your entire payment.
4) No refunds will be granted for late arrivals, early departures or no shows.
5) No refunds will be granted for emergencies involving group members, their families or relatives. Deaths, medical or otherwise.
1) Many of our cabins are marked as Non-Pet units, however, in certain cabins you can bring a pet for an additional fee. Please check to see that your cabin is listed as pet-friendly. If your chosen unit is pet-friendly you will be charged a $15 fee per day. If your unit is not pet friendly, substantial Fines and cleaning fees will be imposed if management determines pets have been in the property. If found to have a pet in any non-pet home, all guests and pets will be immediately evicted with no refunds.
2) All units are non-smoking. A minimum $1000.00 deep clean charge will be assessed to the guest if management determines smoking has taken place in the unit. If seen smoking in any of our vacation homes, all guests will be immediately evicted with no refunds.
3) Check-in is at 3:00 PM, Check-out is at 11:00 AM. Late check-outs will be charged another days rental fee after 11:00 AM on the contracted departure date if a late check was not approved by management. (We are not currently offering late check outs.)
4) Management reserves the right to assess a minimum $100 Cleaning/Damage/Loss charge upon departure if necessary to cover costs associated with any damage or issues.
5) Management reserves the right to provide similar accommodations if needed.
6) Maximum occupancy per property as stated online must not be exceeded. If exceeded a $100 per person per day charge for the days reserved will be processed and all guests will be immediately evicted with no refunds.
7) All of our properties are privately owned homes. We ask that you please be respectful and considerate of the property you are staying in, and the neighbors in our community. Loud parties, excessive noise, or any other disturbances will not be tolerated and deemed grounds for immediate eviction with no refunds.
8) Our properties are homes of private owners and have the same potential for problems, breakdowns etc. that any typical home could have. If you notice any issue, please contact us as soon as possible or go to the office so we can work to help resolve any issues. With this in mind, we will make every effort to take care of any issues within the home as quickly as possible, however, refunds will not be awarded to guests for such instances.
9) All guests are required to adhere to the policies, rules, and regulations of Beaver Creek Properties & Realty and the resort they are residing in.
10) A $50 charge per piece will be applied for any keys, club house passes, garage door openers, electronic access tabs, etc. that were issued to the guest but are not returned to our office at check-out.
11) We require a valid credit card number to have on file for all reservations. Guest authorizes management company to charge their credit card if required to cover incidentals and other uncovered costs related to their stay.
ALL KEYS, OPENERS AND PASSES ISSUED AT CHECK-IN MUST BE RETURNED TO OUR OFFICE, BY THE GUEST, AT CHECK-OUT, TO AVIOD LOST KEY CHARGES
(By checking the box on the reservation the Guest hereby agrees and accepts all of the Policies and Rules stated above)